Adapters for European Plugs

I recently purchased a Mixer with a bowl from AliExpress with the impression I was receiving a US plug but when I received it, It had a Swiss plug. What can I do to convert it over to our electric system as I do not have a mixer that will use the parts that came with it.

Hello, does the mixer have a label with its electrical specs? I can’t help much without that information. It should have one. Maybe can you send a picture or write it down here? Also, it would help to know where you are located.