Can I use Malaysia extension cord with US plug (type B) to US Appliance?


I live in Malaysia. The electricity voltage here is 240V, 50Hz.
I recently bought leaf blower (12 Amps, 120V) from US and to be used in Malaysia with voltage converter/transformer (to convert 240v to 120V).
I want to ask if I use extension cord made for Malaysia used with US plug (type B) to this blower, is there any issue with this setup?
or, do I need to used US extension cord for this blower?

You can not plug 110v appliances into a 220v outlets. Fire hazard! :fire: