Canadian sewing machine in UK

I am trying to find out if I need just an adapter, or a converter/transformer to use my Pfaff sewing machine in the UK.
The info shows 100-240 V 50-60 Hz 1.7-0.8A

Given it says 110-240. You will only need a simple travel adapter, no transformer. Get one from a convenience store that is rated at least 3A.