Type 1 plug to type b outlet

I bought an Australian steam iron with a type 1 plug that puts out 2000-2400w and 220-240v. I live in the USA and need an adapter that will step down the voltage and fit. Type b outlet. Do you have any suggestions as to where I could get an adapter for this?

The voltage elevator might be more expensive than a new iron… you might get a house with 220v service and no need one.